I sincerely believe that the basis of a better world should be the easy possibility of comparing information, so that we are not deceived. To the countries that comply, their problems disappear in 4 days, either thanks to the Government, and / or companies and / or altruistic people (from millionaires to mileuristas). If you find this website beneficial (the 1st guarantee of journalistic plurality by complementing one news item with another) and you want to contribute to continuing and not using advertising, you can:
- Disclose it: in your social networks, or personal websites.
- Make in 2 clicks a donation of the amount you want (no minimum limit) by Paypal by clicking on paypal.me/elmejorinformativo (it's a link to my name: Jorge Pascual).
This section makes it possible to compare the same field by different newspapers, from a totally objective criterion: the alphabetical order; The reason is that it is a criterion that is "NEUTRAL AT THE IDEOLOGICAL LEVEL", so it can be used as the meeting point to inform all Spaniards, and from which all the neighbors can speak without getting angry with each other, as they divulge to all that you inform yourself in this section of this website:
1) Protect readers, the intransigent (violent, or those who stop talking to them) with those who do not want to antagonize (strangers with those who agree in the bar, neighbors, colleagues at work or studies, family, friends with bad soon): it does not reveal that you are of such ideology (that extremists hate one side or the other).
2) It also protects readers from being accused by anyone (right or left) of being informed, instead of with truthful information, with information sects that misinform, and of "living hidden in a cave" where the "arguments" do not arrive of the truth". Well, in this section there is that plurality and those arguments; another thing is that the readers use it. And from time to time, I'm sure that all visitors to this section, in search of a source (publication), take a look at some other dissident with whom they read. This, although it does not make them change their mind, brings another benefit: the total assurance that the medium they read is the best, after evolving from blindly trusting in a possible distorting sect that discourages you from reading the sources you despise, to be you who will verify which publication is more truthful.
Keep and compare the news without requiring the Internet, gives advantage with respect to saving the page on the hard disk, the fact that the web does not depend on the server, so after a while the access is impossible because it has been deleted (in all or in part) due to lack of space, expiration according to the medium, or censorship. For those who want to save, we all know that there are 2 options:
- 1st, save that web page through the browser, as an .html extension (advantage: the links are still clickable).
- 2nd, capture screen: a piece or what you see, or a larger piece than what you see (even tooooda the page if you have enough RAM). To capture a larger piece than what you see, there are browser extensions to make a screen capture (or the entire page), such as "Fireshot" for Mozilla Firefox.